Cases, when refund can be guaranteed:
- A double payment on one order and other mistakes caused by the payment processor.
- A customer paid for two identical orders by mistake. In such a case, you have to contact the Support Team within
half an hour from the moment of payment. In case you don’t, then both orders will be processed as per our
- If a customer wants to cancel their order as it is not needed anymore. In such cases, you have to contact us
within 15 minutes from the moment of payment. Otherwise, we will assign an expert and start working on the
order, and a full refund will not be possible. In case of a cancellation within 15 minutes, a maximum of 70%
refund can be granted; in case half of the deadline has passed, the customer can request a 50% refund; in case
more than a half of the deadline has passed, only 30% refund can be considered. The case will be tracked by our
manager, who will update you on possible offers;
- The paper is plagiarized. If you state that the received order contains plagiarized parts, you have to provide
valid proof that such an issue really took place. It could be links for the sources where the information was
stolen from or a PDF Turnitin report. We only count cases when the plagiarism percentage is higher than 10%. We
do not consider bibliographical references (including references throughout the text and/or page of bibliography
at the end of the material) as well as cliché (including idiomatic expressions, connectors, common phrases) as
- The deadline was not met. If we are late with the first version of the paper, our Support Team will recalculate
the price as per the actual delivery time as compensation. Yet, there are cases when a customer fails to provide
clear and thorough instructions from the very start, and, therefore, we have to wait for some time for them to
be given. In such a situation, neither full, nor partial refund will not be considered.
- We failed to find a suitable writer and did not start the writing process as a result. Such situations are of a
rare occasion, but sometimes we may find it challenging to assign a writer with the required background for
extremely difficult tasks such as Engineering, Architecture, Aviation, etc. If such a situation occurs, a full
refund is guaranteed.
- If a writer for revising a paper cannot be found, you are eligible for a 15-50% refund. In case the revision was
completed after the deadline, the customer gets a 15% compensation. However, our Billing Department always tries
to meet the client’s expectations and leave the customer satisfied. Therefore, every case is being investigated
separately as per our procedure.
- The paper does not meet our quality standards.
Here are a few specific cases:
- The paper is not formatted properly – up to a 10% refund.
- The paper contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes – up to a 30% refund (the customer has to point
out the mistakes made).
- Directions for the order were not followed – up to a 100% refund (the percentage is being considered only by the
- Make sure to always provide a detailed explanation or proof alongside your refund request (file with comments,
feedback from a professor, or a detailed message with highlighted mistakes). If no details are provided, a
refund request will be declined.
- Also, there is no possibility of requesting a refund if the problems you highlighted are solved with a revision.
- Please note that if you have any concerns regarding the quality of the file – you can always contact our manager
for investigation, however, a detailed explanation or a proof must be provided (file with comments, feedback
from the professor, or a detailed message with mistakes). In case the customer fails to provide us with the
mentioned information, the refund request will be declined;
- Please, note that once you request a revision, you automatically approve that the first version of the paper is
written as per the directions but just needs some minor adjustments. In such case, a 100% refund is not being
granted (exceptions may take place and each case is investigated by the Dispute Manager individually).
- Please, note that in case of a 100% refund request, any rights on the completed assignment are automatically
being waived. In such a situation, we reserve a right to publish the paper’s content on our website and/or on
- Our Support Team can offer you to find a specialist who will estimate the final price and deadline if considers
your assignment as a complex one. If you refuse writer`s bid, 70% of the sum paid for the order initially can be
returned back, the rest will be compensated for the work of our Support Team (for the search we made and for the
writer`s estimation of your assignment).
A refund cannot be guaranteed in the following cases:
- If you have an open dispute in our system.
- Value Added Tax or any other taxes depending on your country of origin.
- When the 10-day period of free revision is passed. (The free revision period starts right after the deadline,
indicated on the order);
- If a customer wants to return their money from the Credit Balance. This money is not refundable. Also, it’s not
possible to refund the Credit Balance money if used to cover any payment fully or partially.
- If, after careful investigation, our Billing Department finds out that all directions, provided initially, were
- If a customer purchased additional services like Plagiarism report, Abstract page, Top/Advanced writer, High
priority service, discounts, and wants to refund a difference.
- Problem-solving and multiple-choice assignments. Once you use the answers provided by our writer, you
automatically approve them. However, if the writer scores only a half (or less) of the right answers, the
customer is entitled to a partial refund. The amount of such a refund is evaluated by the Billing Department in
each case individually.
- The received grade for a paper was lower than you expected. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any score based
on the fact that teachers/supervisors/professors evaluate assignments depending on their personal vision.
- In case a customer wants to cancel the order, but the paper is already finished. The client will receive it
within approximately 15 minutes from the cancellation request.
- The customer is the one responsible for clear and thorough instructions and guidelines on order, if a customer
fails to provide them – neither full nor partial refund will be considered. Please note: it is a client who
decides whether to provide us with all the necessary materials.
- If a customer has paid for less number of pages/problems/words/power-point slides than mentioned in the
instructions/files/guidelines. Please note: in case the customer refuses to proceed with the additional cost for
the order, we will proceed with the initial price and provide the customer with the draft of the assignment.
- If you choose Inquiry as a type of service, it means our company provides you with the evaluation of the
instructions, finds the specialist and provides you with the final price and the deadline. If you refuse to pay,
the sum of the inquiry service is non-refundable.
- Please note that if you receive a draft, it cannot be considered as a reason for the refund, as it is not an
obligatory option on our website. Draft is not a completed version of the assignment; thus cancellation\refund
cannot be requested after receiving it. You need to provide our writer with the feedback and they will adjust
How long does it take to receive a refund?
If there is a case when you need to request a refund, you need to contact our Support Team so that it would be
appropriately discussed and forwarded to the Billing Department as per our standard procedure. Our Billing Managers
analyze each case individually and offer you the best possible options to choose from. It usually takes up to three
business days for a Manager to investigate the matter and contact you back. However, in certain cases, it may take
more time depending on the situation.
Please be informed that in case we do not receive any reply from the customer in regards to the manager`s offer
within 5 business days, the refund request will be terminated and the money paid fully/partially will be stored on
the client`s personal account on our website as a Store Credit Balance.